Recently I was asked to impart some advice to a high school graduate to help her be successful in college. As I was thinking about my tips to success, I realized that these tips aren’t just to navigate college, but these are the same steps I take to help me navigate life. As we enter this second half of 2021, I’m sure there are still some things you want to accomplish, so I want to share these success steps with you as well.
- Always allow God to order your steps. He is my #1 go to.
- Surround yourself with people whose values match yours without turning your nose up at those who don’t.
- Have fun. Take in each moment. Life moves fast.
- If you want something, go get it!
- Any relationship to enter should enhance your life.
- Build your own table. When you do, you will always EAT.
- You are Champion Made!
Let’s Empower. Activate. Tackle. the rest of this year and beyond!